- An actress and singer. Nope. Singing wasn’t for me, I later found out. Plus, I get stage fright!
- A vampire. 🧛♀️ I was obsessed with Dracula, vampires, and the supernatural. Still waiting on this one. 🙂
- A film director so I could make the movies I wanted to see.
- A lawyer or someone who flew all over the world in a jet. Later in life, I managed the traveling part without the bothersome lawyer bit.
- A member of a space crew like on Star Trek: Next Generation. They were always off to curious new places. I imagined myself working at a computer console all day. Little did I know I would spend so much time working on a digital screen!
- A writer like Stephen King.
What did you want to be? What did you imagine your life to look like now? I’d love to know.
I imagined flying cars and computer wrist watches. But I never expected to be so reliant on devices. It’s neat to think how one smartphone is millions of times more powerful than the Apollo 11 guidance computers.
Writing news – I’ve written 55,000 words in a new post-apoc series. This is a series I can’t talk about yet, but I’m so excited to share it with you when the time is right.
I’m also working on a new sci-fi short story for an anthology. More on that soon. Fans have been asking about the next Block book. That’s coming this year too!
Back to writing for me